Distributed Multi Server Management of unlimited cameras.Works with LAN, WAN, Wifi, Ethernet over Power and with Standard Cameras. Each enVigil server can handle two to 16 cameras.
Central Management System is available to monitor multiple servers.
- Delivered on a USB stick you can connect hardware of your choice according to your project needs and boot from the USB. It will transform the hardware to enVigil Server.The commercial solution works with Standard Definition cameras.
- enVigil software empowers multiple solutions to address diverse business needs.
- Designed by IT experts in IP and wireless technology, enVigons, Access Control solutions and Sensors.
- enVigil Server software has built-in communication server to enable you to send emails and sms alerts to the stake holders when events are generated.
- enVigil Server Software is headless and comes with unlimited downloads of enVigil Client software allowing you to manage the enVigil Server remotely on LAN or WAN.
- enVigil Server Software comes with built in VPN so every time the enVigil Client connects to the enVigil Server the video data is transferred securely.
- Most important feature of enVigil Server is bandwidth adaptability and distributed architecture.
- Using these two techniques customers can save on monthly bandwidth costs and installation costs
enVigil IP NVR (Network Video Recorder)
Features, Functionality and Specification
- Linux based Server: Operating system and enVigil IP NVR server software reside on a Solid State Drive (SSD) to achieve higher robustness and reliability. Hard disks are used only for storing video data.
- Built-in VPN: System comes with built-in VPN capability for secure access over LAN and WAN (Internet).
- Local and Remote Archiving: On-demand and continuous archiving, on both local and remote storage.
- Tamper-proofing: All MPEG4 and H.264 recordings are tamper-proofed. Application software is available to detect whether video has been tampered with.
- RAID 1, 5 and 6 Support: Special models available with Multi-drive system supporting RAID to prevent loss of data in the event of a hard disk failure.
Ease of Installation
- Easy Network Installation: The system is made easily accessible on the internet without the need for port-forwarding or configuring the router in any way.
- Easy Camera Connectivity: IP cameras can be connected to the system in various ways: LAN, WiFi Bridge, Powerline Ethernet and WLAN (Wireless LAN network). Power to cameras can be supplied along with Ethernet over CAT 5 and CAT 6 LAN cables.
- Easy Camera Setup: Cameras can be installed with DHCP enabled – this makes installation easier since static IP assignment is not necessary. IP Addresses are automatically tracked by the server.
- Distributed Sensors and Relays: Relay and sensor boxes can be physically distributed wherever needed and connected using RS485 serial link to the server.
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Remote Administration: enVigil IP NVR’s can be fully administered remotely using remote enVigil client.
- Auto-tracking of IP Address: Automatically tracks all installed IP cameras in the LAN to keep them connected, even in case when the IP address changes due to power cycling or reassignment. Connection to IP cameras is automatically restored if broken for some reason.
- Hard Disk Failure Notification: Automatically monitors hard disk performance using S.M.A.R.T and reports possible failure of hard disks.
- Multi-Site/Multi-Server Operation: enVigil IP NVR supports multi-location operation. Each NVR supports up to 32 IP cameras. Multiple enVigil IP NVRs deployed at multiple locations can be operated remotely from a single location.
- Variety of IP Camera Support: Supports MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 standard-def, high-def, megapixel and Panoramic cameras.
- Multiple Video and Audio Streams: Supports multiple video and audio streams to enable simultaneous live access from multiple locations both on LAN and WAN.
- Live Remote Access: Remote client provides remote access and administration from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 PCs and OS/X MAC computers. Peer-to-Peer (P2P) technology is used to connect enVigil client to enVigil IP NVRs.
- Two-way Audio: Listen to live and recorded audio remotely. Also, talk back to the server from a remote location.
- Live iPhone and PDA access: Live display on iPhone and PDA with ability to select camera and matrix of live view.
- Automatic Bandwidth Adaptation: Monitors available bandwidth and automatically adjusts live preview to give smooth live display by adapting video stream to the available bandwidth.
- Independent Record and Display Resolution: Frame rate and resolution of recorded data and live display are independently set and controlled.
- Panoramic Camera Support: Support for special 180 degree panoramic cameras.
- Private Camera Support: Designate selected cameras as private cameras with per-user access control and ability to exclude selected cameras from shared matrix view.
- NAS Storage Support: enVigil IP NVR can be configured to keep all video data on a NAS (Networked Attached Storage).
- Intelligent Video Analytics: Various video analytics such as video loss form a camera and motion detection with mask are included in the base system. Additional Video Analytics modules such as intrusion detection, people counting, face capture, wrong way entry etc. can be added.
- PTZ: PTZ camera control possible from the enVigil client software from a remote location.
- Recording Schedule: Intuitive GUI recording schedule featuring continuous recording, motion based recording and sensor triggered recording. Users can define the recording schedule for each camera on a weekly basis.
- Multiple Monitor Support: Supports multiple monitor based PCs to centrally manage and monitor multiple enVigil IP NVRs.
- Flexible I/O boxes: Connect through RS485 to provide contact and sensor inputs and relay output. A total of 8 I/O boxes each with 4 contact inputs and 4 relay outputs can be connected to each enVigil IP NVR.
- I/O Control: Easy to use input and output control panel to remotely trigger digital outputs and monitor input status.
- Event Log: Access recording by event log or directly by specifying camera number, date and time.
- Video Export: Export a section of the video in AVI format. Video can be exported either locally or remotely.
- Log Export: Server log of user actions like configuration changes, login/logout etc. can also be exported.
- Analog Camera Support: Analog cameras can be supported by using compatible enVigil NVS (Network Video Server).
- Auto Recycle: Automatically recycles and reuses disk when the disks gets full. Separate recycle schedule between recordings and log files.
- User Authority Management: Supports customizable user privilege for each user.
- Central Server Support: Central server located in the cloud monitors health of the enVigil IP NVRs (Connected with Internet) and notifies interruption in operation through email and SMS messages to a designated person.
- Central Server for Remote Support: Cradle engineers can remotely log into enVigil IP NVR for diagnostics and support when access is granted.
Ease of Integration
- Open Platform: Linux based server.
- Support for Integration with other systems: APIs for integration with third-party systems such as access control, automation, burglar alarm, video analytics and others are available.
- Wireless Connectivity: Wireless connectivity to cameras using WiFi bridge is available to reduce wiring and to extend the surveillance network to multiple buildings.
- Power Line Connectivity: Ability to make connections to cameras by Ethernet over Powerline in buildings and in parking lots to reduce wiring.
Technical Specification of enVigil IP NVR (Network Video Recorder)
1/ 4/ 6/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 13/ 16-channel display, sequential mode
Number of Channels
Up to 32
H.264/ MPEG-4/ M-JPEG
Resolution, Quality, Frame Rate
Continuous / Scheduled / Sensor Triggered
Pre-recording: 60 sec / post‒recording: up to 60 sec
Up to 30 fps: 25 fps (PAL) and 30 fps for (NTSC) at D1, ½ D1 and CIF
Supports Megapixel cameras at resolution supported by the camera
Play, pause, stop, reverse play, single-step, next / back with speed control
Single playback per window view. Multiple playback windows.
By date & time, timeline, event, and intelligent video analytics (IVA)
Intelligent Video analytics
Full screen display, video snapshot, digital zoom, digital watermark
Continuous and Time based archival
Easy addition and removal of Hard Drive, System and NVR software resides on Solid State Drive.
HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, DHCP, Static IP, DNS, NTP, SSL-VPN
Camera IP Address & Port
Allow setting LAN/WAN IP address of each camera
Linux-embedded, free from PC crash and virus attack
On-line Users List
Record of the users currently logged on and previously logged on to the NVR
Camera access can be separately defined for each user
Supports for uninterrupted power supply
Detailed event logs, user login, logout, configuration changes, system warning, hard disk error, network disconnection, UPS status, and users’ networking services, and data access
Hard Disk Failure
Automatic tracking of hard disk health and report failure.
Client PC Requirement
Pentium Dual-core Pentium 2.4 GHz or higher performance PC
2 GB or above
Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/
Internet Explorer, FireFox
10/100/1000 Mbps or above
Minimum resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
Check if the recording files on enVigil IP NVR are modified or not (only for MPEG-4 and H.264)